Wednesday, January 16, 2008

this cracked me up!

The kid in Melbourne who organised the massive party that ended up with 500 kids storming his parents house and also caused damage was on 'A Current Affair' the other night, I just watched the interview on YouTube. The host was trying to get him to take off the glasses (we haven't seen off his face since all this happens) and she wanted him to offer an apology - she wanted that exclusive. After he refused this is what was said:

Leila McKinnon: "Go away and take a good long hard look at yourself."

Corey Worthington: "I have, everyone has and they love it."

For some reason this cracked me up - she didn't get the interview she wanted after all!

* I am not by any means condoning what this kid has done and the damage that was caused by his party! He deserves to be disciplined and fined for the damages.

No comments: