pros of online shopping
- You get it delivered! Beauty!
- You can browse online and find the best deals.
- You aren't as tempted to pick up additional things that you don't really need.
- You get a running total of your bill - which is good for budgeting.
- I think they keep your previous shopping list which helps with the regular items that you purchase each week - makes life easier (at least I think this is what happens?!?!)
- If you forget something you have to make an additional trip to the shops (unless you can do without it for another week).
- You pay approx $9 for delivery. (that's not too bad really)
- It means I am going to have to do the fruit and veg shopping separately (Coles and Woolies fruit and veg are expensive and not as good as you get from the fruit and veg shops). I am hoping to find an online fruit and veg home delivery website - if you know any good ones let me know!
- Sometimes if you forget to write something on your list (if you use lists) when you are actually at the supermarket certain aisles can prompt you to remember that you needed something!
When 'A' is a little bigger it will be easier to take him, especially when he can sit in the seats but for now, especially with the the rain at the moment and winter coming up - I think shopping from the warmth of my computer at home will be awesome!
I will let you know if it's as good as I think it is going to be!
* No people I have not tried this!!!!!!!