Wednesday, February 21, 2007

tonsilitis revisited

I just finished taking my antibiotics on Saturday which I have been on since the end of Jan for my tonsillitis, then this morning I woke up with a sore throat AGAIN. I thought it might go once I was up and at em BUT alas it hasn't gone and Panadol isn't shifting it either. Please pray that it might not be the dreaded lurgy again as that would be no fun.

In other news, all I have been posting lately are funny videos or pictures as I have been quite busy that I haven't had time to sit down and write, and by the time I do have time all the interesting things happened a long time ago. I will do my best to fill you in briefly:

Last weekend was a girlie fest, I had friends stay over on both Friday and Saturday night as SP was at the Men's Convention. We had dinner, watched girlie movies, chatted, chatted and chatted - it was so much fun. Even though I missed my hubby I had a great time with my friends. Saturday morning at church we had a 'Women's Breakfast' and we were taught from the Titus 1, the talks were encouraging, breakfast was yummy and company was lovely.

The gym has been going well, we are now going Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun which means we get a rest day every other day which is nice. Still enjoying it (most the time), been doing the classes from hell - I mean the RPM classes which nearly kill you. I can tell I am getting fitter though as it is getting slightly easier.. Woo Hoot!

Well, I have to go and finish my talk for Adventure Club tomorrow - Why did Jesus have to die? Please pray for all the little kids that come along that God might be working in their hearts and that they might come to gain a deeper understanding of why Jesus came to earth. I can't wait to see all my little munchies tomorrow!

*I looked on google for pictures of tonsils - but I thought I would spare you = not pretty!

No comments: