Monday, July 21, 2008

baby moving

In the past week I have started to feel the baby moving. It's mainly when I am lying down and still.

At first I wasn't sure if it was the baby but it seems that now either in the morning, when I am lying on the sofa or in bed at night I can feel the same sensations of little flutters and even in a week I have started to notice the movements more and more - who knows what they are up to in there but it is very very awesome!

I hear that it doesn't take long once you feel the baby move a little for that to turn into full on kicks!

We go for our 19 week scan on Thursday, I am both excited and a little nervous, praying that all is well with the little one. God has already decided what will become of this little one so we have to trust him and whatever he has planned for us.

We will be finding out if we are having a boy or girl but we are not sure yet if we are going to be telling anyone the sex or keeping it as our little secret. Please pray for us if it comes to mind for Thursday.

No comments: