Tuesday, November 27, 2007

la galaxy v sydney fc tonight

So tonight is the night, I booked tickets months ago and it is finally here - I get to go and see Beckham do what he does best - play football (it's not soccer!) and look good.

LA Galaxy V Sydney FC - but who do I go for?

Sydney FC - as that is where I now live?

LA Galaxy - I am not American but I have some family who is (when I was little I thought that made me a teeny bit American, but it didn't). Beckham plays for England, I am English and therefore support England, (although given they just got knocked out of Euro 08 I am a little hesitant in admitting it?)

Anyhoo, I can't wait it will be my first ever big football match, unless you count all the games I use to go to when my Dad played - he was a pretty good player, but I don't know that he was as good as my Gan-Gan (Grand-dad for normal people!) He played and tried out for Charlton Athletic and also got a game for them, but that was when the game was lot different to what it is now..

I have my super zoom lens at the ready so providing we are not in the nose bleed stands, I might get a few good pics!

No comments: