Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ruth and our god-daughter

Ruth and little 'E' came and visited me today in the city for lunch. It was sooooooo lovely to see them as it has been a while since I last caught up with them and I just don't get to see them as much since we have both changed churches and they have moved.

It was delightful to see them both, little 'E' is so adorable and cute and she is growing so fast. I managed to get some smiles which was just lovely.

I took some pictures on my mobile phone as I didn't have my camera with me. Not as good a quality but you can still see how cute she is!

It was also lovely of course to see Ruth who is such a great friend and godly women/wife. Even though it might be a while between visits we still just pick up where we left off, sharing life, the good and the hard and catching up on things we may have missed.

Thanks for coming to visit Ruth. Let's do it again soon. Love ya!

6 comments:

Deacon Pat said...

You have a beautiful site. God's peace to you....

Ruth said...

Hey gorgeous - it was so lovely to catch up with you today. You are such a brilliant friend and I thank God for you and SP often. I know what you mean about just picking up where we left off - I love that about our friendship.

Priscilla said...

She is so beautiful. I want to hold her!

Kymmy said...

She is adorable! I love the photo of her trying to touch the camera! Hope you're well ... when are we going to hang out and watch the footy?

Nixter said...

Would love to hang out Kymmy - we are away this weekend but anytime after that.

Will call you to make a plan!

Tracy said...

i like that last pic as well.