Thursday, November 23, 2006
tis the season to be jolly......
....tra la la la la la la la la...
is that the right amount of la's??
Anyhoo, I am very excited as I get to go home to England for Christmas in three weeks, I have been away for three Christmas' so I am very much looking forward to spending a Christmas at home with my family. What I love about Christmas' in England with my family are:
- Cold Christmas' are the best...
- Getting to hang out with my family on Christmas day.
- My Aunt's potent brandy sauce on Christmas pudding.
- Watching 'Only Fools and Horses' repeats on TV.
- Watching the Queen's Christmas speech - naaaaaaaa not really ;)
- Exchanging presents with my family - I love giving surprises and getting surprises.
- Opening up a present on Christmas Eve = tradition in our family.
- I am excited that Scott gets to spend a traditional Christmas with my family.
- I love that it is so cold you can see your own breath.
- Hopefully getting to go to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day with some of my family.
- I am so looking forward to talking with my little sisters about the REAL meaning of Christmas.
- Sitting down after a big lunch and just chilling out.
- My family coming around every hour or so trying to feed you more food, even after lunch.
So what family traditions do you have in your family or what are the things you love about Christmas in your country?