Tuesday, December 12, 2006

3 more sleeps.....

...until we leave to go to England. I am so excited and can't believe that it is almost here, I don't think it will really feel like we are going away until we are packed and on our way to the airport!

As far as this week looks like:

Tonight: drinks with D after work, home to pack and organise ourselves.

Wednesday: work and a Christmas work lunch with colleagues, go home and more organising of ourselves before we fly. Packing might be a good idea too.

Thursday: last day of work (woo hoot), lunch with AC and then hopefully I will get an 'early mark' so I can go finish packing - or start packing if I haven't already. I also need to go to the Mall to pick up a few things.

Friday: at stupid o'clock go to the airport.

The end! - the rest is holidays.....and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Oh have fun...and post pictures of jolly ol' England for us.