Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hello from London

Just thought I would take a few minutes to say - I am here safe and sound in London. We arrived Saturday evening and have many stories to tell (which I will tomorrow when I arrive at my folks).

Anyhoo, all is well here in London town, we get a train tonight to my Mum's place and from there I should be able to sit down to tell all about our night in Seoul and our lovely few days in London.

It is a mixture of excited and sad to be back, I miss home terribly and miss my friends here - London is fun. The tube is like herding sheep around, packed and squashed - needless to say I don't miss that! But it is the busiest time of year to be here so I guess that explains it.

Anyhoo, we are off into Wimbledon now to shop and have a pub lunch - I will write more soon and post pictures soon.

Adios for now :)

6 comments:

Dave Miers said...

glad to hear you arrived okay.
have a woohoot time.

Lara said...

An English pub lunch! Hurrah! I'm hoping to go back to England in July, and I am very much looking forward to it!

I hope you have a fantastic time. Have a pint for me!!

Nixter said...

Thanks guys, having a lovely time. Back at my Mum's now and got to see the girls briefly last night - jet lag was tough for a couple of days.

Will write more soon.

Andy M said...

say hi to HM Liz! Looking forward to her Christmas message ...

Tracy said...

Nixter, when you are in London, whatever you do... MIND THE GAP.

That was my favorite little thing from when I was there for only one day. I'm glad you are there safely and having fun. Looking forward to reading more about it.

Nixter said...

note to self: mind the gap, thanks Tracy :)

And Andy, I popped by to have a cuppa with Liz (that's what I call her) the other day and I told her you said hi and that you were looking forward to seeing her Christmas message ;)