Thursday, April 26, 2007

meet legs

This is Legs, he arrived in the mail today with a note:

"Hi Nix and S, my name is 'Legs' and I need looking after. I have been traumatised by the journey and need a lot of love and attention".

This was sent to me by my lovely Aunt in England who just lost her Mum (Mrs S), this handsome teddy bear belonged to Mrs S and Mary-Ann told me she thought her Mum would have wanted me to have it. It's come a long way and I love it, particularly because it belonged to Mrs S. I am going to keep it and give it to our kids - if and when we can have them. I will be able to tell them all about where it came from and who it belonged too.

Thanks Mary-Ann. Legs is welcome to the family and will be very much looked after.

5 comments:

Priscilla said...

That is very sweet!

Nixter said...

yeah it's very cute...

Tracy said...

He's cute and I'm sure he will be cherished.

Dave Pinn said...

Easier to care for than a cat.

Nixter said...

LOL Dave, not litter tray with Legs...