Tuesday, April 24, 2007
i want a cat
Today on my way to work after a meeting I popped into a little Pet Shop and saw the cutest kitten, a ragdoll and himalayan cross (see pic) - I really want a kitten and this one was all by itself and was so so so cute.
I have to way up the pros and cons of having a cat:
1. I love cats - well some cats and would really like one again.
2. They are good company. You don't have to pick up their poop like you do with dogs - yucko, I think that would make me vomit.
3. They are independent.
4. We had a cat when I was little but I terrorised it so my Mum had to give it away, I no longer terrorise cats so I can now own one ;)
5. I would be able to comment on Monica and Phoebe's blog. I mean my new cat could comment on the blog ;)
1. We only live in a unit so not as much room as a house.
2. SP is allergic (just a minor detail ;)
3. I want the cat to be an outside cat and that be might be hard in our unit block.
4. SP isn't as keen as I am. He said when we have a house we can get one.
Can you thing of any other pro's and con's with getting a cat?