Monday, December 17, 2007

happy 13th wedding anniversary to AB and Ruth

I just wanted to say Happy 13th Wedding Anniversary to AB and Ruth.

We love you guys heaps and think that you as a great example of what a godly husband and wife look like, you are individually great, great as a married couple and great parents to your beautiful kids.

We have watched you in your marriage and with your kids over the last 3 1/2 years and both SP and I have learnt a lot. I know many people have benefited from your ministry and friendship. You Guys Rock Socks ;)

Congratulation on 13 years of marriage, I pray you might have many more fantastice years together and I look forward to spending many years of hanging out with you all. May God grow you both in your understanding of each other and may your beautiful kids grow up to be men and women of God.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Thanks Gorgeous. That's so sweet. We had a lovely day yesterday.