Wednesday, January 10, 2007

back in Oz, back @ work

Well, I have touched down and landed and I am back in Oz and back at work today. I have no idea where the time went but I had a great time with family and friends in England and I will miss it heaps.

I am surprised I am able to coherently type and got to work, the jet lag should have been bad given the flight times BUT so far so good. Let's hope it doesn't hit and all will be normal, will let you know how that goes. While I was away I tried to post some pics but couldn't I will post a slide show right after this.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Welcome home! It's lovely to see your smiling face. I hope you get back into the swing of things smoothly.

Nixter said...

Thanks lovely, I checked out your blog earlier - nice slide show yourself!