Tuesday, July 10, 2007

tagged

I was tagged by Soph.

I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

1. Each player blogs eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. At the end of your blog, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

3. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here's my list:

1. I play with my hair a lot especially when it's soft and just washed, I tickle my nose with it and tie it in little knots. Strange but true!

2. When I was growing up I thought I was part American because my cousins lived there. I'm not American at all.

3. I get the coldest hands and feet - I must have bad circulation.

4. Sometimes when I am home alone at night, I check under the bed and behind the doors to makes sure no-one is hiding ready to get me. You know - like the Boogie Man.

5. I can make one eye go cross eyed while keeping the other one looking straight in front.

6. Whenever I get sick, I always think worse case scenario. eg sore stomach = stomach cancer. What a little optimist eh!

7. I love cheese and would eat it on everything if I didn't want to die at a young age. eg I put cheese on some soups and popcorn (not toffee popcorn just the regular type)

8. I suck all the chocolate off maltesers before eating the bit in the middle and I always do that two maltesers at a time.

I tag Dave.

No comments: